This week marks the end of our adventure living in the tiny apartment on Balboa Island. It has been a lovely year for us, filled with walks around the harbor, bike rides along the Newport boardwalk, dessert at the frozen yogurt shop, and sweet dinners on our kitchen counter! Over the past year, we have had lots of good times and parties in our apartment --holidays, birthdays, bridal showers, election debate parties... It has been so great! I am shocked by how many people we packed into our tiny apartment over a garage!

We leave Turquoise Avenue with the fondest memories of our first year of marriage. I know that I will cherish these times and memories for the rest of my life, and miss living on Turquoise, just a block from the water! One thing is for sure though...I won't be missing the termites ;)
Our bedroom, the "blue room". Our cal king bed barely fit in our tiny room!

My favorite. I begged J to paint this room PINK! It was a bit eclectic, but I loved the "pink room"!

Farewell 131 1/2 Turquoise Avenue.
No comments:
Post a Comment