It's been a very long time since my last post! In the last two years, my life has changed for the better. I graduated from my teaching credential/ Masters program and started teaching at a private Christian school. I love my students and am very grateful. In the last few months, Jeremy and I were blessed to sell our townhome and bought the fixer-upper house that we had our hearts set on. Life is not without its challenges, but we are so very grateful. We're doing a lot of work on the house, and hope we can move in within the next month or so. We're going on month three of living out of suitcases :-)
We also adopted a new dog....NILLA!!! We're thrilled that Kashi now has a friend and sister.
Here is a picture from the exact day in July when Nilla joined our family. So THANKFUL!
No comments:
Post a Comment