Monday, April 26, 2010

Recent news

After a long Saturday of standing on my feet.....
I came home to an immaculately clean house!  There were beautiful red roses waiting for me in our bedroom, and a warm cooked meal on the table.  My husband is amazing!  He said that since I was standing all day working on a Saturday, he decided that he'd work too (on his day off!)  He thoroughly cleaned the house, vacuumed, did all the laundry, washed the dog, organized my clothes in our closet, went grocery shopping, and even cooked me dinner!

Talk about making me feel special :)   I am so BLESSED to have such an amazing man who serves me and helps me out--and who loves me enough to do a little (or a lot!) of housework.


In other news, I am going to be an Anteater!  I start my graduate coursework at UCI next month, and I am very EXCITED!

No comments: