Just returned from a week long cruise to the Caribbean with my family for Thanksgiving week! Wow! This was such a special trip for me. I was trying to recall the last time the 5 of us (Dad, Mom, Lei, KJ and I) went on a family vacation. I came up with Thanksgiving 2000 when we went on a cruise to Hawaii...or the next year when we drove up to Yosemite and went cross country skiing. Monday, December 7, 2009
A Caribbean Thanksgiving!
Just returned from a week long cruise to the Caribbean with my family for Thanksgiving week! Wow! This was such a special trip for me. I was trying to recall the last time the 5 of us (Dad, Mom, Lei, KJ and I) went on a family vacation. I came up with Thanksgiving 2000 when we went on a cruise to Hawaii...or the next year when we drove up to Yosemite and went cross country skiing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment